Oregon Ducks Basketball - Matt Arena Panoramic Art Print
- Usually ships in 2-3 business days
This is an Officially Licensed Collegiate Product.
Photo Information: This panorama, taken on January 13, 2011, captures tip-off excitement during the historic first game in Matthew Knight Arena where Oregon defeated USC before a capacity crowd of 12,364 fans. The new Matthew Knight Arena is a game-changer on many levels and is considered the most innovative and unique basketball arena in the United States. Inside walls document every significant event in Oregon basketball history, including memories of McArthur Court, the Ducks' previous home for 84 years. The unique floor, named after Pat Kilkenny, features symbolic references to the Pacific Northwest, Oregon's 1939 National Championship and Matthew Knight, son of benefactor Phil Knight for whom the arena is named.
- Unframed - 40"L x 13.5"H
- Standard Frame - 40.25"L x 13.75"H
- Select Frame - 42"L x 15.5"H
- Deluxe Frame - 44"L x 18"H
- Frame Details:
- Standard Frame: The frame moulding is 3/8" rounded glossy black aluminum. Ready-to-hang with attached picture wire.
- Select Frame: The print has a mat in the team's primary color (if applicable). The frame moulding is 1 1/8" wide flat durable aluminum with an anodized finish. Ready-to-hang with two sawtooth hangers.
- Deluxe Frame: The print has a border in the team's secondary color (if applicable), and a bevel-cut mat in the team's primary color (if applicable). The frame moulding is 1 1/8" wide contoured aluminum. Ready-to-hang with attached picture wire.
- Color: Multi
- Material: Heavy Art Stock Paper
- Made In: USA
How much is shipping?
Shipping is a flat rate of $8.95 no matter how big or small your order is.
What shipping methods do you use?
- Standard Ground: The shipping price quoted is for standard ground shipping via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or L.T.L. carrier to the continental United States and the District of Columbia.
- Express Shipping: No express shipping options are available at this time.
Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
No. Sorry, we do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
Generally not. Most of our products cannot ship to a P.O. Box. Some smaller items that we ship by the Post Office can be delivered to a P.O. Box. Please inquire before ordering if you require a P.O. Box delivery.
Do you ship to APO's, FPO's, US Territories, or Puerto Rico?
Yes. We ship to APO's, FPO's, and other military addresses for some products (additional shipping charges may apply). Please contact us for a specific quote and if the product is able to ship to these locations. If you have already placed your order, it will be held pending your approval of the additional shipping charges.
Do you ship internationally?
No. We only ship to US addresses.
Heavy Art Stock Paper