Set of 3 Choice Southwest Metal Candle Holders, 66 Designs
- Made to Order: Usually ships in 4-6 weeks
- Size: 9"H, 12"H, 15"H
- Available Finishes:
- Antique Copper: copper with a black mist
- Black: semi gloss black
- Bronze: semi gloss black with a copper mist
- Champagne: light metallic tan
- Copper Vein: semi gloss black with hand applied copper emulsion
- Jade: mallard green with hand applied teal & copper
- Mahogany: chocolate brown with a black mist
- Matrix: copper with a hand applied sage wash
- Mojave: white with hand applied almond
- Natural: semi flat grey
- Pewter: hammered medium grey
- Rust: patina with tones of green, brown, ebony & ochre
- Sonora: almond with hand applied beige
- Verde: grey with hand applied sea foam green
- Zuni: brick red with a mottled pick top color
- Material: Premium Heavy Gauge Mild Steel
- Made In: USA
100% recyclable premium heavy gauge mild steel is used for this product
Please Note: It is very important to understand that a specific patina color cannot be guaranteed on this item. The variances in the steel used for this product causes the finishing chemicals to react differently; so each patina will vary from the swatch color shown. We consider this to be a special part of its character giving this item a "rustic" charm look.
In early 1991, Ironcraft began handcrafting steel southwest styled home accessories in Tucson, Arizona. Through the years, they have grown tremendously and now include a vast variety of products in their line. All of Ironcraft's products are handmade by skilled American craftsmen in the USA.
How much is shipping?
Shipping is a flat rate of $8.95 no matter how big or small your order is.
What shipping methods do you use?
- Standard Ground: The shipping price quoted is for standard ground shipping via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or L.T.L. carrier to the continental United States and the District of Columbia.
- Express Shipping: No express shipping options are available at this time.
Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
No. Sorry, we do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
Generally not. Most of our products cannot ship to a P.O. Box. Some smaller items that we ship by the Post Office can be delivered to a P.O. Box. Please inquire before ordering if you require a P.O. Box delivery.
Do you ship to APO's, FPO's, US Territories, or Puerto Rico?
Yes. We ship to APO's, FPO's, and other military addresses for some products (additional shipping charges may apply). Please contact us for a specific quote and if the product is able to ship to these locations. If you have already placed your order, it will be held pending your approval of the additional shipping charges.
Do you ship internationally?
No. We only ship to US addresses.
9"H, 12"H, 15"H