Minneapolis, Minnesota with US Bank Stadium Skyline Panoramic Print
- Usually ships the next business day
Photo Information: This aerial panorama of the downtown Minneapolis skyline was taken by James Blakeway. It showcases the new home of the Minnesota Vikings - Center Ice, the largest structure in the photograph. Successor to the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome, the stadium consists of equal parts of ingenuity, creativity and money. The architectural landmark is 1,750,000 square-feet and cost $1.1 billion to build. It features a fixed-roof design, with seating for up to 70,000 fans. Finished six weeks ahead of schedule, the new stadium features a bold, iconic design unique to Minnesota, fan-friendly elements and unmatched technology that makes it the finest, if not the largest in the NFL.?
- Unframed - 40"L x 13.5"H
- Standard Frame - 40.25"L x 13.75"H
- Select Frame - 42"L x 15.5"H
- Deluxe Frame - 44"L x 18"H
- Frame Details:
- Standard Frame: The frame moulding is 3/8" rounded glossy black aluminum. Ready-to-hang with attached picture wire.
- Select Frame: The print has a mat in a color that highlights the image beautifully (see picture). The frame moulding is 1 1/8" wide flat durable aluminum with an anodized finish. Ready-to-hang with two sawtooth hangers.
- Deluxe Frame: The print has a border color that compliments the image, then a bevel-cut mat in a different color to further highlight and accent the image (see picture). The frame moulding is 1 1/8" wide contoured aluminum. Ready-to-hang with attached picture wire.
- Color: Multi
- Material: Heavy Art Stock Paper
- Made In: USA
How much is shipping?
We offer FREE STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING for orders over $99. Orders under $99 are charged a flat rate shipping fee of $8.95. We do not have any shipping surcharges, so all orders either ship for free or $8.95, period.
Expected shipping time for your order?
Many stocked products are ready to ship within 2-3 business days after your order is placed. Our "Made to Order" products are manufactured when the order is placed and most ship within 1-3 weeks. Every product page has the estimated shipping time from our warehouse for that specific product. These time frames are also shown in the shopping cart & checkout page for every individual item.
How will your order be shipped?
Your order will be shipped by standard ground shipping via FedEx, UPS, USPS, Sure Post, Smart Post, Spee-Dee, or L.T.L. carrier to the continental United States. At our discretion, we will choose the best shipping carrier based on speed of delivery, shipping origin, destination address, and size & weight of the package(s). No express shipping options are available at this time.
Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, APO's, FPO's, US Territories?
Generally not. Most of our products cannot ship to a P.O. Box, military addresses or US territories outside the lower 48 states. Some smaller items can ship via USPS Priority Mail. Please inquire before ordering if you require a USPS Priority Mail delivery to one of these regions.
Do you ship internationally?
No. We only ship to US addresses.
Heavy Art Stock Paper