Duluth, MN Skyline Panoramic Art Print
- Usually ships in 2-3 business days
Photo Information: This aerial panoramic photograph of Duluth was taken by James Blakeway. It features Duluth, located on the shore of Lake Superior, during the autumn leaf color change. On the left of the panorama is Duluth's famous Aerial Lift Bridge. It was first built in 1905 as an aerial transfer bridge with a huge gondola that could carry 60 tons of traffic including people, automobiles and horse drawn wagons. In 1929, the bridge was modified to support a vertical lift bridge to accommodate the increasing population and tourists. The city's harbor welcomes over 1000 freighters annually which can be viewed up close from Duluth's Canal Park.
- Unframed - 40"L x 13.5"H
- Standard Frame - 40.25"L x 13.75"H
- Select Frame - 42"L x 15.5"H
- Deluxe Frame - 44"L x 18"H
- Frame Details:
- Standard Frame: The frame moulding is 3/8" rounded glossy black aluminum. Ready-to-hang with attached picture wire.
- Select Frame: The print has a mat in a color that highlights the image beautifully (see picture). The frame moulding is 1 1/8" wide flat durable aluminum with an anodized finish. Ready-to-hang with two sawtooth hangers.
- Deluxe Frame: The print has a border color that compliments the image, then a bevel-cut mat in a different color to further highlight and accent the image (see picture). The frame moulding is 1 1/8" wide contoured aluminum. Ready-to-hang with attached picture wire.
- Color: Multi
- Material: Heavy Art Stock Paper
- Made In: USA
How much is shipping?
Shipping is a flat rate of $8.95 no matter how big or small your order is.
What shipping methods do you use?
- Standard Ground: The shipping price quoted is for standard ground shipping via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or L.T.L. carrier to the continental United States and the District of Columbia.
- Express Shipping: No express shipping options are available at this time.
Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
No. Sorry, we do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
Generally not. Most of our products cannot ship to a P.O. Box. Some smaller items that we ship by the Post Office can be delivered to a P.O. Box. Please inquire before ordering if you require a P.O. Box delivery.
Do you ship to APO's, FPO's, US Territories, or Puerto Rico?
Yes. We ship to APO's, FPO's, and other military addresses for some products (additional shipping charges may apply). Please contact us for a specific quote and if the product is able to ship to these locations. If you have already placed your order, it will be held pending your approval of the additional shipping charges.
Do you ship internationally?
No. We only ship to US addresses.
Heavy Art Stock Paper