Auburn Tigers Football Stadium Stripe Panoramic Art Print
- Usually ships in 2-3 business days
This is an Officially Licensed Collegiate Product.
Photo Information: This panorama of Jordan-Hare Stadium, taken by Robert Pettit, highlights the Auburn Tigers playing to a sold-out stadium. The Auburn Tigers began their rich football tradition in 1892 and have amassed a number of records including national and conference championships, bowl titles and an impressive ranking among the most wins in major college history list. Located in Auburn, Alabama, the capacity crowd of 87,451 becomes the sixth-largest city in the state on game days. The fall 2015 season marked the debut of a $13.9 million, 190 by 57 foot, video scoreboard. At 10,830 square feet and over 8.7 million LED lights, it is the largest video scoreboard in college football.
- Unframed - 40"L x 13.5"H
- Standard Frame - 40.25"L x 13.75"H
- Select Frame - 42"L x 15.5"H
- Deluxe Frame - 44"L x 18"H
- Frame Details:
- Standard Frame: The frame moulding is 3/8" rounded glossy black aluminum. Ready-to-hang with attached picture wire.
- Select Frame: The print has a mat in the team's primary color (if applicable). The frame moulding is 1 1/8" wide flat durable aluminum with an anodized finish. Ready-to-hang with two sawtooth hangers.
- Deluxe Frame: The print has a border in the team's secondary color (if applicable), and a bevel-cut mat in the team's primary color (if applicable). The frame moulding is 1 1/8" wide contoured aluminum. Ready-to-hang with attached picture wire.
- Color: Multi
- Material: Heavy Art Stock Paper
- Made In: USA
How much is shipping?
Shipping is a flat rate of $8.95 no matter how big or small your order is.
What shipping methods do you use?
- Standard Ground: The shipping price quoted is for standard ground shipping via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or L.T.L. carrier to the continental United States and the District of Columbia.
- Express Shipping: No express shipping options are available at this time.
Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
No. Sorry, we do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
Generally not. Most of our products cannot ship to a P.O. Box. Some smaller items that we ship by the Post Office can be delivered to a P.O. Box. Please inquire before ordering if you require a P.O. Box delivery.
Do you ship to APO's, FPO's, US Territories, or Puerto Rico?
Yes. We ship to APO's, FPO's, and other military addresses for some products (additional shipping charges may apply). Please contact us for a specific quote and if the product is able to ship to these locations. If you have already placed your order, it will be held pending your approval of the additional shipping charges.
Do you ship internationally?
No. We only ship to US addresses.
Heavy Art Stock Paper