Custom The Ten Gauge Tavern with Mallard Duck Wooden Sign
- Made to Order: Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
Sign can be used indoors or outdoors and comes ready to hang.
Personalize this wood sign by replacing a line(s) of the original sign wording with your own custom text. Any wording on this vintage style wooden sign can be changed to any name or phrase of your choice! Please be very careful about the spelling of your custom wording. This sign is a special order and therefore cannot be returned.
Please Note: To achieve the look of the original sign, try to keep your custom text about the same length as the original wording. Up to 3 lines of text can be customized per sign.
If you would like to customize this sign, follow three easy steps:
- Select "Custom Sign Wording" beside the "Sign Type" option
- Type the wording on the sign that you would like replaced in the "OLD Wording" box
- Type your custom text to replace the original wording in the "NEW Wording" box
- Available Sizes:
- 15" x 26"
- 20" x 32"
- 25" x 40"
- Material: Distressed Wood
- Made In: USA
This retro wood sign is designed and manufactured in the USA. The image of the artwork is designed and then hand painted to look like old-fashioned signs. The originals are then reproduced by printing directly to distressed wood panels. These wood panels have imperfections which provide additional texture and character making each reproduction appear as a real antique sign capturing the essence of the "good old days."
How much is shipping?
Shipping is a flat rate of $8.95 no matter how big or small your order is.
What shipping methods do you use?
- Standard Ground: The shipping price quoted is for standard ground shipping via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or L.T.L. carrier to the continental United States and the District of Columbia.
- Express Shipping: No express shipping options are available at this time.
Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
No. Sorry, we do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
Generally not. Most of our products cannot ship to a P.O. Box. Some smaller items that we ship by the Post Office can be delivered to a P.O. Box. Please inquire before ordering if you require a P.O. Box delivery.
Do you ship to APO's, FPO's, US Territories, or Puerto Rico?
Yes. We ship to APO's, FPO's, and other military addresses for some products (additional shipping charges may apply). Please contact us for a specific quote and if the product is able to ship to these locations. If you have already placed your order, it will be held pending your approval of the additional shipping charges.
Do you ship internationally?
No. We only ship to US addresses.