Indiana Hoosiers Basketball Panoramic Art Print
- Usually ships the next business day
This is an Officially Licensed Collegiate Product.
Photo Information: This panorama depicts the Big Ten/ACC challenge game for the Indiana Hoosiers as they host the North Carolina Tar Heels at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall. The historic arena was transformed in 2016 by a $45 million renovation that not only preserved, but enhanced the greatest home court advantage in college basketball. The renovations to the arena included improvements to the north and south lobbies, a new club suite on the concourse level, a large state-of-the-art video scoreboard, the new Mark Cuban Center for Sports Media and Technology, as well as many other enhancements and modern amenities. The remodeled facility has a seating capacity of 17,222 and continues to be one of the nation's loudest and toughest home arenas.
- Unframed - 40"L x 13.5"H
- Standard Frame - 40.25"L x 13.75"H
- Select Frame - 42"L x 15.5"H
- Deluxe Frame - 44"L x 18"H
- Frame Details:
- Standard Frame: The frame moulding is 3/8" rounded glossy black aluminum. Ready-to-hang with attached picture wire.
- Select Frame: The print has a mat in the team's primary color (if applicable). The frame moulding is 1 1/8" wide flat durable aluminum with an anodized finish. Ready-to-hang with two sawtooth hangers.
- Deluxe Frame: The print has a border in the team's secondary color (if applicable), and a bevel-cut mat in the team's primary color (if applicable). The frame moulding is 1 1/8" wide contoured aluminum. Ready-to-hang with attached picture wire.
- Color: Multi
- Material: Heavy Art Stock Paper
- Made In: USA
How much is shipping?
Shipping is a flat rate of $8.95 no matter how big or small your order is.
What shipping methods do you use?
- Standard Ground: The shipping price quoted is for standard ground shipping via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or L.T.L. carrier to the continental United States and the District of Columbia.
- Express Shipping: No express shipping options are available at this time.
Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
No. Sorry, we do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
Generally not. Most of our products cannot ship to a P.O. Box. Some smaller items that we ship by the Post Office can be delivered to a P.O. Box. Please inquire before ordering if you require a P.O. Box delivery.
Do you ship to APO's, FPO's, US Territories, or Puerto Rico?
Yes. We ship to APO's, FPO's, and other military addresses for some products (additional shipping charges may apply). Please contact us for a specific quote and if the product is able to ship to these locations. If you have already placed your order, it will be held pending your approval of the additional shipping charges.
Do you ship internationally?
No. We only ship to US addresses.
Heavy Art Stock Paper