Florida State Seminoles Campus Aerial Panoramic Art Print
- Usually ships in 2-3 business days
This is an Officially Licensed Collegiate Product.
Photo Information: This aerial panorama, taken by James Blakeway, features Florida State University as the Seminole football team plays at Doak S. Campbell Stadium. Opened in 1950, the stadium steadily grew to accommodate over 84,000 fans today. In 2004, the field was named Bobby Bowden Field and dedicated in honor of the legendary head football coach. A favorite tradition the night before each home game involves the lighting of the spear on the Unconquered statue which symbolizes the unconquered spirit of the Seminole Tribe of Florida. Florida State University, located in Tallahassee, was established in 1851 and has a student enrollment of over 41,000 students.
- Unframed - 40"L x 13.5"H
- Standard Frame - 40.25"L x 13.75"H
- Select Frame - 42"L x 15.5"H
- Deluxe Frame - 44"L x 18"H
- Frame Details:
- Standard Frame: The frame moulding is 3/8" rounded glossy black aluminum. Ready-to-hang with attached picture wire.
- Select Frame: The print has a mat in the team's primary color (if applicable). The frame moulding is 1 1/8" wide flat durable aluminum with an anodized finish. Ready-to-hang with two sawtooth hangers.
- Deluxe Frame: The print has a border in the team's secondary color (if applicable), and a bevel-cut mat in the team's primary color (if applicable). The frame moulding is 1 1/8" wide contoured aluminum. Ready-to-hang with attached picture wire.
- Color: Multi
- Material: Heavy Art Stock Paper
- Made In: USA
How much is shipping?
Shipping is a flat rate of $8.95 no matter how big or small your order is.
What shipping methods do you use?
- Standard Ground: The shipping price quoted is for standard ground shipping via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or L.T.L. carrier to the continental United States and the District of Columbia.
- Express Shipping: No express shipping options are available at this time.
Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
No. Sorry, we do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
Generally not. Most of our products cannot ship to a P.O. Box. Some smaller items that we ship by the Post Office can be delivered to a P.O. Box. Please inquire before ordering if you require a P.O. Box delivery.
Do you ship to APO's, FPO's, US Territories, or Puerto Rico?
Yes. We ship to APO's, FPO's, and other military addresses for some products (additional shipping charges may apply). Please contact us for a specific quote and if the product is able to ship to these locations. If you have already placed your order, it will be held pending your approval of the additional shipping charges.
Do you ship internationally?
No. We only ship to US addresses.
Heavy Art Stock Paper