Dionysus Romanian Crystal Carafe
- Closeout - Limited Quantities (Usually ships in 2-3 business days)
- Size: 10 1/2"H
- Capacity: 9 cups
- Material: 100% Lead Free Crystal
- Made In: Romania
Details & Information About Romanian Glassware:
What is your Romanian glassware made of?
The Romanian glassware we offer is 100% lead free crystal. Crystal is a popular term for glass that has a high refractive index and consequently is particularly brilliant. Today, the word is often used to describe any fine glass tableware.
Is the Romanian glassware handmade?
Yes. Each piece is mouth-blown and hand-decorated in the old tradition of blowing glass.
Where is the Romanian glassware made?
All glassware is made in the European country of Romania.
How to care for your glassware:
Taking a few moments to care for your GMG glassware, drinkware, and stemware will help keep it brilliant and clear throughout a lifetime of use. We recommend the following care:
- Do not expose to rapid temperature changes or extremes of temperature
- Do not place in the microwave, oven, dishwasher, or freezer
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight
- For best results, avoid contact with metal utensils when stirring or serving
- For candleholders, do not secure candles with molten wax or allow candles to burn within three inches of the candle cup. Drips less candles are preferable. If wax does adhere to candleholder, clean gently with denatured alcohol
- Store your glassware right side up; do not stack vessels. Avoid sliding or twirling the glass
- Avoid contact with hard or abrasive materials. You may wish to cover display areas with protective felt
- Avoid packing glassware in newspaper or other moisture-absorbing materials for long periods of time; soft cloth or bubble wrap is preferable
Cleaning your glassware:
- Hand wash using a non-abrasive (mild soap like dish washing liquid) cleaner in warm water. You can not use any type of chemical cleaner like Windex. You may wish to cushion the sink with a towel or rubber mat
- If stains appear on the vessel, gently rub with half a lemon, wash with vinegar, or soak the interior with powdered dentifrice dissolved in lukewarm water
- In areas with very hard water and high mineral content, distilled water will help prevent staining
- To dry, use a soft, lint-free cloth, or air dry
- To avoid scratching, dust with a soft, lint-free cloth dampened in a mild solution of 1-part ammonia to 3-parts water
How much is shipping?
Shipping is a flat rate of $8.95 no matter how big or small your order is.
What shipping methods do you use?
- Standard Ground: The shipping price quoted is for standard ground shipping via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or L.T.L. carrier to the continental United States and the District of Columbia.
- Express Shipping: No express shipping options are available at this time.
Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
No. Sorry, we do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
Generally not. Most of our products cannot ship to a P.O. Box. Some smaller items that we ship by the Post Office can be delivered to a P.O. Box. Please inquire before ordering if you require a P.O. Box delivery.
Do you ship to APO's, FPO's, US Territories, or Puerto Rico?
Yes. We ship to APO's, FPO's, and other military addresses for some products (additional shipping charges may apply). Please contact us for a specific quote and if the product is able to ship to these locations. If you have already placed your order, it will be held pending your approval of the additional shipping charges.
Do you ship internationally?
No. We only ship to US addresses.