Castle Hunedoara Crystal Vase Limited to 100 Pieces
- Closeout - Limited Quantities (Usually ships in 2-3 business days)
- Size: 12 3/4"H
- Capacity: 21 cups
- Material: 100% Lead Free Crystal
- Limited Edition: 100 Numbered Editions
- Made In: Romania
Details & Information About Romanian Glassware:
What is your Romanian glassware made of?
The Romanian glassware we offer is 100% lead free crystal. Crystal is a popular term for glass that has a high refractive index and consequently is particularly brilliant. Today, the word is often used to describe any fine glass tableware.
Is the Romanian glassware handmade?
Yes. Each piece is mouth-blown and hand-decorated in the old tradition of blowing glass.
Where is the Romanian glassware made?
All glassware is made in the European country of Romania.
How to care for your glassware:
Taking a few moments to care for your GMG glassware, drinkware, and stemware will help keep it brilliant and clear throughout a lifetime of use. We recommend the following care:
- Do not expose to rapid temperature changes or extremes of temperature
- Do not place in the microwave, oven, dishwasher, or freezer
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight
- For best results, avoid contact with metal utensils when stirring or serving
- For candleholders, do not secure candles with molten wax or allow candles to burn within three inches of the candle cup. Drips less candles are preferable. If wax does adhere to candleholder, clean gently with denatured alcohol
- Store your glassware right side up; do not stack vessels. Avoid sliding or twirling the glass
- Avoid contact with hard or abrasive materials. You may wish to cover display areas with protective felt
- Avoid packing glassware in newspaper or other moisture-absorbing materials for long periods of time; soft cloth or bubble wrap is preferable
Cleaning your glassware:
- Hand wash using a non-abrasive (mild soap like dish washing liquid) cleaner in warm water. You can not use any type of chemical cleaner like Windex. You may wish to cushion the sink with a towel or rubber mat
- If stains appear on the vessel, gently rub with half a lemon, wash with vinegar, or soak the interior with powdered dentifrice dissolved in lukewarm water
- In areas with very hard water and high mineral content, distilled water will help prevent staining
- To dry, use a soft, lint-free cloth, or air dry
- To avoid scratching, dust with a soft, lint-free cloth dampened in a mild solution of 1-part ammonia to 3-parts water
How much is shipping?
We offer FREE STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING for orders over $99. Orders under $99 are charged a flat rate shipping fee of $8.95. We do not have any shipping surcharges, so all orders either ship for free or $8.95, period.
Expected shipping time for your order?
Many stocked products are ready to ship within 2-3 business days after your order is placed. Our "Made to Order" products are manufactured when the order is placed and most ship within 1-3 weeks. Every product page has the estimated shipping time from our warehouse for that specific product. These time frames are also shown in the shopping cart & checkout page for every individual item.
How will your order be shipped?
Your order will be shipped by standard ground shipping via FedEx, UPS, USPS, Sure Post, Smart Post, Spee-Dee, or L.T.L. carrier to the continental United States. At our discretion, we will choose the best shipping carrier based on speed of delivery, shipping origin, destination address, and size & weight of the package(s). No express shipping options are available at this time.
Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, APO's, FPO's, US Territories?
Generally not. Most of our products cannot ship to a P.O. Box, military addresses or US territories outside the lower 48 states. Some smaller items can ship via USPS Priority Mail. Please inquire before ordering if you require a USPS Priority Mail delivery to one of these regions.
Do you ship internationally?
No. We only ship to US addresses.
100 Numbered Editions